I apologise to myself and whoever in this big yet small world who has even left clicked the link to this blog.
I apologise to myself for letting real life experiences shut me down and believe no one would ever want to read or know anything that I've got to offer. I'm yet to make this blog public but at least something has been woken up inside of me.
I have been around this past years, furthered my education, fell out of love and the relationship (we all know how messy that can be most times), landed my first real job and currently dating! :D (not sure a grin is appropriate for the kind of guys i meet these days).
Anyways, this is my new year, my era of new beginnings, and I reckon to use this as a personal journal for me and strangers who relate to me, let's consider this a personal reminder that we are living and not just existing.
LES GO!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment