Wednesday, 27 August 2014

STAGNATION

I have decided to treat this blog as my personal diary..... so here goes

Dear Diary,

Feeling like I'm in a rut! i have no specific direction in life as at the moment and I have no tangible love interest to keep my heads in the clouds.
I am very down to earth at the moment and its not a great feeling.
Feeling empty has to be the one of the worst situations one can ever feel.
I feel like i need to be loved and absolutely ignoring the world and focusing on self love is very hard to achieve.

So do i look for how to hone my skills and let my creative juices flow. i have to actually think of what i absolutely love doing so i dont feel so empty down the line.

I've kind of always had this feeling and i thought that once i get a love interest it'll all magically disappear but i have this strong intuition that all i need is something i love doing to keep me busy and i wont feel so needy and desperate and then fall into relationships without strong foundations which at the end of the day will fall out.

All I have is Jesus

and to my imaginary readers i'm very happy having you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment