Tuesday, 2 August 2016

God is so Beautiful


God is indeed beautiful.
How Great is our God
How Marvelous is His name
How Mysterious are His ways

God is so beautiful
God is so real
The God we cannot see but We see the works of His hands
Were ni won ba mi shey

The all knowing God
The all sufficient God
The God of the impossible

...... sigh
When the devil dangles the key to your deepest darkest wants in front of you
A man needs to be completely broken inside
so that only God can radiate through and make the best decision

Dear God, I am in awe of you
excited to see more of your works in my life and in our agreed time
My God that is strong where I am weak.
I worship your majesty
I bow before your throne
I give my heart to you
Complete your work in my life.

Love you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment