I realized the year is almost over.
This has been the toughest year in my life and I sincerely wish it to be my last.
I dont think I've chalenged the existence of God so much in my life than this year, However for every challenge in my heart, there has been a double dose of renewal of faith and spirit.
Even in the heartbreak, there's a warped sense of hope.
2016, what a cruel year.
if my life was a Bible, 2016 will be the book of lamentations, sigh
so 2017, i pray you make me shed tears of joy, I hope you give me pains in my belly from so much laughter, I pray i struggle to catch a breath from seeing the wonderment of God in my life.
Alheri passed on 10th Sept 2016, she was a lovely person. barely knew her 6-9 months and she managed to steer a great feeling of relation towards her. Sudden death!
When i think about my situation, I wonder if death is not a better option. I strongly beleive this is the devil trying to plant seeds in my head.
Where I am isnt terrible, in fact I know many people would fast 40days and nights to be in this same ship I fantasize on jumping everyday, I think it has more to do with the way it happened.
Rant over
Marry F, Love E. SMH I dont blame the devil with his attempts, the situation is very bad.
I will continue to look up in the hills.
I have been so tired this year, yet everyday i wake up and face another day
God is forever good
okay for real
Rant over
here's to hoping this time next year I'll come back to this post and laugh my head off at how worried I was and How God came through
sigh
bye
fry
cry
sly
okbye
This has been the toughest year in my life and I sincerely wish it to be my last.
I dont think I've chalenged the existence of God so much in my life than this year, However for every challenge in my heart, there has been a double dose of renewal of faith and spirit.
Even in the heartbreak, there's a warped sense of hope.
2016, what a cruel year.
if my life was a Bible, 2016 will be the book of lamentations, sigh
so 2017, i pray you make me shed tears of joy, I hope you give me pains in my belly from so much laughter, I pray i struggle to catch a breath from seeing the wonderment of God in my life.
Alheri passed on 10th Sept 2016, she was a lovely person. barely knew her 6-9 months and she managed to steer a great feeling of relation towards her. Sudden death!
When i think about my situation, I wonder if death is not a better option. I strongly beleive this is the devil trying to plant seeds in my head.
Where I am isnt terrible, in fact I know many people would fast 40days and nights to be in this same ship I fantasize on jumping everyday, I think it has more to do with the way it happened.
Rant over
Marry F, Love E. SMH I dont blame the devil with his attempts, the situation is very bad.
I will continue to look up in the hills.
I have been so tired this year, yet everyday i wake up and face another day
God is forever good
okay for real
Rant over
here's to hoping this time next year I'll come back to this post and laugh my head off at how worried I was and How God came through
sigh
bye
fry
cry
sly
okbye
No comments:
Post a Comment