even though i am still scared to publish my redacted posts.
i cant help but thank God for where we are today.
i'll honestly take this near numbness to the avalanche of pain felt throughout last year.
through every failed step, every confusing revelation, every hard test God put me through even playing with suicide.
still do not know the reason for it, still dont get the lessons learnt, actually lessons were learnt.
Still dealing and adjusting with this change in life.
still waiting on God's punishment.
but still I would take this over the whole of last year.
Numb better than Pain. Fo sure!
I pray everyone is great at the end of the day, a few babies down the line everyone will forget their surname.
at least now I can lol and sigh at the same time and go back to feeling absolutely nothing.
nothingness.
goodnight world.
i cant help but thank God for where we are today.
i'll honestly take this near numbness to the avalanche of pain felt throughout last year.
through every failed step, every confusing revelation, every hard test God put me through even playing with suicide.
still do not know the reason for it, still dont get the lessons learnt, actually lessons were learnt.
Still dealing and adjusting with this change in life.
still waiting on God's punishment.
but still I would take this over the whole of last year.
Numb better than Pain. Fo sure!
I pray everyone is great at the end of the day, a few babies down the line everyone will forget their surname.
at least now I can lol and sigh at the same time and go back to feeling absolutely nothing.
nothingness.
goodnight world.
No comments:
Post a Comment