Thursday, 6 July 2017

a forced look at the past...

saw Mr E today, looking like a snack! and all the things i thought were gone and all the butterflies and stuff kept fluttering back.
i know im old and ugly now, getting fat lack of care and maintenance especially since i learnt i was carrying "Tinu".
truth is it ive become comfortable in my numb state, i dont like being reminded that i could feel more or there's a chance to feel more.
I'd rather be numb than feel pain, sorry Lady Antebellum.
I pray for Mr E, he's such a go getter and i hope things just keep skyrocketting for him, amen.
but i also remember myself and pray for myself (even though i havent prayed or have a conversation with God in like forever) anyways, i do pray that i come back to that state of wanting to try again without the feeling of hurt lingering.
yes I have Tinu to look forward to but I feel Tinu will also probably slow my progress, till then. if Ufuoma can do it, why can't I.

Truth is I dont want to see Mr E anymore, I dont want to feel again, i dont want to get any tingling or tingle. it's all useless. also because it would mean i have sinned without even saying or doing anything. lol!

Thank God for my diary.
hopefully i can start making money again someday and have hope for a future.
right now lord, i do feel very bleak and I do want to get back with you.
draw me nearer lord.
going back to read for my ISO Lead imp!

goodnight
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment