Tuesday, 1 November 2016

joy cometh in the morning

Image result for early morning before sunrise

We've been singing this song all year in church now.
Is there a clock to know how soon morning is coming

anyways, I thank God for His faithfulness in my life, noone can tell you how it feels to have something good and have it taken from you or have you be careless with it to the point where you lose it.

God is slowly giving me peace, acceptance and a will to live again.

I cannot but thank Him because I know He has a plan, He has sent His word so many times to me reassuring me He is with me.
Even though this is not what I prayed for, I accept this as God's way of saying I have a better plan.

I cant help but think most times that I was not good enough for Mr E in God's eyes, A man like that God has kept the most special packages for Him.
I hope it works out with Miss Pretty, they look so perfect in my head and he deserves so much more than life has ever offered him so far.

So off I go with my bleeding heart, But God has been here, mending every heart, so I worship you.

Been constantly building a relationship with the Holy spirit but I decided to journal this for so far, my tense overcontrolling spirit is being doused and I recognize this chill lady again, I think I'm slowly getting ME back but with a wealth of experience, If I lost this battle, I am sure it'll all end in praise for God and for the sake of a bigger picture, I dash my happiness away for the happiness of God, whatever it is that pleases God.

How can anyone say God does not exist, the devil tried to make me doubt God, I did doubt God at a time, God forgive me.

God is soooo real, I cant even fathom how I lived without Him in the past, thats why I've lost so many battles.

Okayyyyyy, rumblings over.

Cant wait for Morning, I sense a twilight coming, wasnt as pitch black as it was before but sure hell aint morning yet.

loooool

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment