Today I appreciate this man I am still in love with.
awesome guy, like the awesomeness is not even from this world
How can a man be
Really Hot
Serious minded
religious
determined
hard working
family oriented
romantic
sweetheart
strong willed
Really Hot (repeated for emphasis)
Like it should be illegal to have all these attributes.
I pray God helps me to forget him,
I pray God cancels this impending doom for me
I cannot touch him with a ten foot pole but at least I can appreciate from here na
I envy your future wife (more like nearest future all these hot gehs that have lined up since),I envy your children
Day Uncountable out of Million uncountable days and my heart is still bleeding.
I know I shouldn't but I will...
ReplyDeleteThis is Mr E's disappreciation day.
You hurt me
As a man you broke me
You took away my hope and left me for dead
You never loved me, but you liked the rebel idea of me
I gave you everything and you know it.
I gave you everything and you didn't want it
I am sooo mad at you tonight, you robbed me and left me for dead
What did I ever do to deserve this
I was like a little child to you, trusting and loving with everything, you took my innocence
I did everything right but you chose not to choose me
I am mad at you, I am sad inside, but my healing is now a choice
.........
You have always loved him and not me, I was too blind to see
Love is choice, and you always choose him
You were right My Love was never going to be enough
I am sure you are looking at this and saying look at this foolish young man lol
Father why did I ever have to go through this, I feel it was soo wrong, daddy I am hurt deep inside, please heal me please heal me I am begging.
I thought she was the one, I was clearly deceived.
I should have seen but I was soo blind, even when it was a Sunday, even when she let him fully enter in the first month lol, after i was there for a longer time, even when she told me they were just friends and she had other plans. Engagement, proposal and everything, I was still loyal... what a naive child I was... what a foolish child I was
I was nothing but a place holder to you.
I did everything I could
I waited
I had faith
I was patient
I was caring
I did everything I could but you rejected me.
You never loved me... be honest with yourself
I was just a fool, a big one
God help me
One last thing
I know you won't blame yourself but if your conscience plays with you, Don't blame yourself, you indirectly always told me it wasn't me, but I hoped against hope.