Saturday, 9 March 2019

My Mr J. I love you!!!!

I just realised I haven't made any post about my baby.
My Baby
My life
My light in the dark
My pulse in an almost dead tone
My Blue sky
My Hope
My Joy
My Second chance
My proof of God's love
My fire to melt my frozen heart
My entire peace
My entire life
I could freaking go on.....

Through out the time you were in my belly, I couldn't form a connection and I worried, I worried if I'll ever be good to you, If I'll ever be what you're need in the terms of emotional stability because God knows I've been in a dark place.

But then you came and... I realised God sent you to heal me, to give my life a new meaning.
I recognise the life line and I grasped it,
There's levels to this love. Never ever felt this way in my life.
Suddenly I want the best things for you that life ever has to offer.

I wonder if its unfair, to build my life around you, to turn to you when I feel lonely or depressed or sad.
The smile you give me even though unaware of my problems give me a boost of hope, as long as you're smiling, then the world is okay.

I know you'll grow into your own person later and want to have time away from me, and for that I am ready because I won't have it any other way.

Thank you for pulling me out of the dark times, thank you for giving me a new perspective, thank you for giving me Life.

But most importantly, I thank God for giving me a second chance, for giving me a lifeline through you my baby.

My love.

I love the free hugs and kisses (even though your just licking my face looking for breastmilk) lol.

I LOVE YOU E. J. O

No comments:

Post a Comment