23/2 today and it feels like i'm an alien mother.
dont even have a name for you yet, i hate that i dont feel attached already.
I hope i dont end up being a terrible mum.
I started feeling you on saturday. the first time i thought it was just a rush of blood (gross)
then it happend again and again and again....
thats when i realised O_O ......... issa human being
i know i would do anything for you, i know i would do anything to protect you, i know you basically own the 30 billion in my akantiooo, i just want to also fall in love with you :(
i wonder if mothers lie when they say they loved immediately after inception, i was too busy spilling my guts out in the toilet and getting irritated at the air i was breathing to even love anything.
Thank God you've relieved me of the pains a bit, i'd like to say it was worth it but what about the mothers that didn't need to even go through this 😫 and to be honest i'd like to get back to old me asap.. looool, even though i know it cant ever be the same
I want to raise you in the way of God but im not even right with God. sighhhhh
I know, very unpopular opinion, but i still feel there's a lot of time to fall in love especially when we meet, i doubt i'll have a choice cuz we'll spend too much time together.
Aunty Ese has given you Thomas (with the worst igbo accent)
uncle Moh has given you Ayo (I know a lot of terrible ayos, too popular a name too)
Aunty Doyin has given you Mukhtar (was she sipping on some henny?)
dont even have a name for you yet, i hate that i dont feel attached already.
I hope i dont end up being a terrible mum.
I started feeling you on saturday. the first time i thought it was just a rush of blood (gross)
then it happend again and again and again....
thats when i realised O_O ......... issa human being
i know i would do anything for you, i know i would do anything to protect you, i know you basically own the 30 billion in my akantiooo, i just want to also fall in love with you :(
i wonder if mothers lie when they say they loved immediately after inception, i was too busy spilling my guts out in the toilet and getting irritated at the air i was breathing to even love anything.
Thank God you've relieved me of the pains a bit, i'd like to say it was worth it but what about the mothers that didn't need to even go through this 😫 and to be honest i'd like to get back to old me asap.. looool, even though i know it cant ever be the same
I want to raise you in the way of God but im not even right with God. sighhhhh
I know, very unpopular opinion, but i still feel there's a lot of time to fall in love especially when we meet, i doubt i'll have a choice cuz we'll spend too much time together.
Aunty Ese has given you Thomas (with the worst igbo accent)
uncle Moh has given you Ayo (I know a lot of terrible ayos, too popular a name too)
Aunty Doyin has given you Mukhtar (was she sipping on some henny?)
No comments:
Post a Comment