what a life!
To be a villain and a victim at the same time.
What a life!
So peculiar
Or maybe even cliche
Golden child or Evil child robbing of everyone's joy, pick a side
So this week, I'm praying towards peace
This is for record keeping.
Praying to remove myself from this situation
Praying to get my former life of happiness back.
All enveloped in God's will
I know I've lost him, for good this time.
I think the right thing to do is to also lose this one
even though my mind is reminding me of my biological clock.
But God has my back.
Even with all the scars I will/ I bear from this experience
I'm sure there's a measure of beauty someone will appreciate in here.
Here's to a God of the Impossible
The God that answereth all prayers
My Consoler
God three in one
Oh! Pastor Goodheart was on point as usual
No comments:
Post a Comment