It can get pretty lonely when you don't have someone you can talk to.
Not occasional small talk, or a once in a blue moon pour your heart out to someone.
The multiple if mosquito bites you, someone you can call and tell and you both curse the whole existence of mosquitoes. Yes, something as little and unimportant as that can make or break your whole system.
I wasn't brought up that way, I was brought up to bottle everything up, not to always whine and always complain about your situation or even be greedy about life expectations.
Till I saw the other side, Till i experienced what it was like to truly have a best-friend and lover wrapped in one.
I am constantly surrounded by so many people, but I've never felt more alone. This life sha, very complicated.
sometimes I wish we had a voltron, at least one voltron.
sometimes I wish I never saw
Had a sit down with Mr F yesterday, discussing why it's obviously not working and he said he knows I'm still in love with Mr E coupled with the fact that I am a miss know-it-all and I don't listen and say mean things, I am all the problem here people lol.
I don't really understand how....... anyways nvm.
I have made a huge mess of everything, I am in so much trouble with myself and the worst part is my problem feels peculiar.
Holding on to God is the only thing that makes sense now, but even God can seem evasive to me.
My Business seems like it might crash again...... sigh
This will probably pass, just like Jamb and WAEC passed, just like all the trouble I got myself into that I thought would end my life passed.... Maybe even though this is a life long commitment.
Time is going...... tic toc
No comments:
Post a Comment