last week thursday at HOTR
experiencing the peace of God, Inner peace, ability to be calm in the midst of storm.
It's impossible for the nonexistence of storm but the ability to be calm and remain focused is a strong challenge for me

Basically i read an earlier devotion on asking God for a vision and setting goals to fulfill the mission.
Then right after HOTR tells me to have inner peace (God knows how long I have been praying for that), I need to have whole faith in God (i.e to believe that God has actually answered your prayers and believing Him for His word), people that have faith in God do not get shaken in the face of trial because God has given them a vision and they believe Him totally and set goals to achieve this vision with God by their side throughout.
Then comes doublemindedness, this is a demonic trait used in confusing people, not letting them have a clear vision and having multiple interests.
My problem i guess is and still is not having a clear vision, i know what i like, love, condone, hate, repulse... I know how my heart feels, I know everything.
But what is my God given Vision
What is that assignment given by God that will make me see only the vision in the face of trials.
I officially as from today start to ask for God's vision and will for my life, enough of worrying about what I can or cannot fix and just desperately try to see the bigger picture (even though i think I've been asking of this before)
I thank God for inspiring me to seek Him in other gatherings, I thank God for confirming this to me through Mr E, I want to learn more and more, I want to know who I am that you are mindful of me, how you hear me when I call, I want to know where you want me to go.
So help me God
experiencing the peace of God, Inner peace, ability to be calm in the midst of storm.
It's impossible for the nonexistence of storm but the ability to be calm and remain focused is a strong challenge for me
Basically i read an earlier devotion on asking God for a vision and setting goals to fulfill the mission.
Then right after HOTR tells me to have inner peace (God knows how long I have been praying for that), I need to have whole faith in God (i.e to believe that God has actually answered your prayers and believing Him for His word), people that have faith in God do not get shaken in the face of trial because God has given them a vision and they believe Him totally and set goals to achieve this vision with God by their side throughout.
Then comes doublemindedness, this is a demonic trait used in confusing people, not letting them have a clear vision and having multiple interests.
My problem i guess is and still is not having a clear vision, i know what i like, love, condone, hate, repulse... I know how my heart feels, I know everything.
But what is my God given Vision
What is that assignment given by God that will make me see only the vision in the face of trials.
I officially as from today start to ask for God's vision and will for my life, enough of worrying about what I can or cannot fix and just desperately try to see the bigger picture (even though i think I've been asking of this before)
I thank God for inspiring me to seek Him in other gatherings, I thank God for confirming this to me through Mr E, I want to learn more and more, I want to know who I am that you are mindful of me, how you hear me when I call, I want to know where you want me to go.
So help me God
No comments:
Post a Comment