Hi Sweety,

I am sorry I have to let you go, it was shocking to find out about you on Sunday.
it's always on a Sunday Mr E said.
I love that man.....
so much.....
I wish he was the one that gave me you Angeline, I don't think ill be too quick to let you go or if he will even ever allow me let you go.
Obvs i was planning a get away with Mr E, but then you came and everything changed.
He'll never look at me the same way again, I'll never look at myself the same way again.
He's forgiven me one too many times, I've messed up one too many times, but i didn't mess up with you, because you're so innocent and pure Angeline, you will never be a mess up.
Basically all I am saying Angeline, is I love you even though we will never meet. The truth is I am not ready baby, mentally.
My mind is in a really dark place right now Angeline
Angel, Angeline, i don't know why you came, i didn't expect you to.
But you're probably the last weapon against me and Mr E.
You took my man away from me Angeline, but I still love you, so much, even though we will never meet.
ciao Angel/Angeline
I am sorry I have to let you go, it was shocking to find out about you on Sunday.
it's always on a Sunday Mr E said.
I love that man.....
so much.....
I wish he was the one that gave me you Angeline, I don't think ill be too quick to let you go or if he will even ever allow me let you go.
Obvs i was planning a get away with Mr E, but then you came and everything changed.
He'll never look at me the same way again, I'll never look at myself the same way again.
He's forgiven me one too many times, I've messed up one too many times, but i didn't mess up with you, because you're so innocent and pure Angeline, you will never be a mess up.
Basically all I am saying Angeline, is I love you even though we will never meet. The truth is I am not ready baby, mentally.
My mind is in a really dark place right now Angeline
Angel, Angeline, i don't know why you came, i didn't expect you to.
But you're probably the last weapon against me and Mr E.
You took my man away from me Angeline, but I still love you, so much, even though we will never meet.
ciao Angel/Angeline
No comments:
Post a Comment