I think all through my teenage life, I have always fantasied about my heartbreak story while listening to these heartbreak and love songs, of course all the fantasies had a happy ending.
LOL!!!
In reality, not all of them have happy endings.
I have made the biggest mistake of my life I think.
Leaving Mr E.
My Angel.
Today, his attention is very not there, i bet he's happy with Miss YellowShmellow (HATE HER!!!) she's so pretty and perfect. its also because of Angeline.
Anyways, so i got news Naomi left home in protest of her job, i love her. i wish i was more willed.
look at my own struggle.
I feel a bit miserable, Angeline is an ecto.
I want to feel happy again, and I'm trapped
I don't want to continue with anything
my heart still hurts and it's almost 180 days
LOL!!!
In reality, not all of them have happy endings.
I have made the biggest mistake of my life I think.
Leaving Mr E.
My Angel.
Today, his attention is very not there, i bet he's happy with Miss YellowShmellow (HATE HER!!!) she's so pretty and perfect. its also because of Angeline.
Anyways, so i got news Naomi left home in protest of her job, i love her. i wish i was more willed.
look at my own struggle.
I feel a bit miserable, Angeline is an ecto.
I want to feel happy again, and I'm trapped
I don't want to continue with anything
my heart still hurts and it's almost 180 days
No comments:
Post a Comment